AWLC CONFERENCE REFUND POLICY
CANCELLATIONS, REFUNDS AND TRANSFERS
- Cancellation of registration must be made in writing to the Conference Secretariat (email: email@example.com).
- Cancellations received by the secretariat 2 months to the conference will receive a full refund less $75 administration fees.
- Cancellations received a month to the conference will receive a full refund less $100 administration fees. No refunds will be issued for cancellations received in the conference month. However, the delegate package will be mailed to the cancelling participant after the conference or they may opt for the fees to be rolled over to the next AWLO conference or event.
- Reimbursement will be made according to the original mode of payment. Please note that the organizers are not responsible for any charge levied by the bank for the refund transfer.
- Please note: The currency exchange rate to be applied in the case of payments and refunds will be based on the available exchange rate at the time of the transaction. The Conference Organizers are not responsible for any changes in exchange rates which may be the cause of any differences or any other additional fees levied by your bank.
- The Organizers reserve the right to alter any of the arrangements for this conference including cancelling the event should unforeseen circumstances require such action. The organizers accept no responsibility for any resulting costs and inconvenience to delegates who are advised to have their own travel plans in place.